Giant Castle Wars
Update and Sprays [Beta]
release with a pinch of bugfixes!
Castle Wars Update!
A new awesome map was added! It is named Oasis
and was built by a lot of people from the Govindas Limework
staff team. The whole list of contributors by order of contribution below: CREATOR GovindasCO-CREATOR Vampire_ArtyomBUILDER -MasterGLT
- The map has a River in the middle with actual simulated River flow! You can see leaves and similar stuff flowing in the river!
- Units can now easily walk in 1-meter deep water.
- Units slowly swim in 2+ meter deep water.
New Pathfinding AI!
- All units now have a new awesome Pathfinding AI!
- It is much smarter and units no longer get randomly stuck on blocks.
- Units can finally walk long distances without getting stuck and walk on rough terrain.
- Also, the Pathfinding AI was optimised overall.
Death messages for troops!
- They are made that way which won't spam the chat.
- Death messages are sent with a 5-second cooldown to prevent spam.
- Example of the message: "Wizard has killed Archer (x10)"
- Archers now deal more than x2.4 less damage.
- The velocity of shot arrows was increased.
- Stand Ground stance is now enabled by default for archers.
- Custom bow charging animation system!
- They now charge their bows in synchronisation with shooting arrows.
- Archers now don't always have 100% accuracy.
- First arrow shot is less accurate than the next ones.
- Archers never completely miss.
- Archers are unable to shoot while swimming.
New Horse Archer AI!
- First and most importantly, Horse Archer AI now works.
- Horse Archers can now shoot while being moved by the player.
- You can just move them around the enemy castle at high speeds and have enemies eliminated, they are awesome for quick and fast-paced attacks.
- Wizard's arrow blocking ability now has 3 block radius (2 --> 3).
- Wizards now lose less health from the ability above.
- Wizard will no longer use magic when his health is too low to avoid death and regenerate health back to normal.
- Gather point selection was added. Use DROP KEY with a wooden sword to open it, afterwards select unit and their gather point will be set to the block you were looking last at.
- Unexpectedly, units would gather at that point.
- All blocks above sold wall now get sold.
- Bricks are now unplaceable above air blocks.
- Day and night cycle was introduced!
- Troop fall damage was reduced by x2.
- GUI error buttons are now much easier to understand.
- Example: "Not enough gold!" message would stay on screen until there would be enough gold, instead of disappearing after 0.5 seconds.
- Spray is a 128x128 image, completely fitting into a Minecraft map.
- You can use sprays in any minigame, lobby or in Parkour.
- They have a 10-second cooldown and a limit of 5 sprays per match if you are in-game
- Sprays placed outside minigames disappear after 30 seconds.
- Sprays placed in minigames are kept until the game end.
- Sprays are a VIP-only feature.
- Sprays can be used by pressing the SWITCH HANDS button.
- GL-214 Voting for special maps doesn't work in Snowball and Govindas SG.
- GL-215 Double chests do not generate items properly in Govindas SG.
- GL-216 Line formation prevents units from going through the bridge.
- GL-217 Slimefun trees appear in Castle Wars map.
- GL-218 King of the Castle drops his sword on the game end.
- GL-219 Emblem drawing doesn't work.
- GL-220 You could place wall blocks outside your area.
- GL-221 Blocks outside your area are not being properly reset.
- GL-222 If a player stands directly inside a troop, archers cannot kill that troop.
- GL-223 Arrows can not go through horses of teammates.
- GL-224 Many troops try to mount the same horse.
- GL-225 Troops killed stat isn't being reset at the start of a new match.